2020 Kia Soul MPG Ratings
Thanks to the 2020 Kia Soul mpg ratings, living and driving in Orlando can be both fun and affordable. Not only is the Kia Soul continuously one of the coolest cars on the road, the Soul mpg numbers will leave you smiling on trips to the pump. Take a closer look at the Kia Soul fuel economy numbers with Greenway Kia West.
Kia Soul Gas Mileage
The Kia Soul fuel economy depends on which engine you opt for, although both give the Kia Soul gas mileage numbers that Winter Garden drivers will love:
- EPA-estimated 25 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway. The 2.0L four-cylinder powering the Kia Soul earns impressive numbers when paired with the Soul LX’s standard 6-speed manual transmission.
- EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway. Upgrading from the manual to the available Intelligent Variable Transmission brings a more efficient powertrain to the Soul LX (standard on the Soul S, GT-Line, and S-Line)
- EPA-estimated 29 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway. Stepping up to the Soul EX with standard 17-inch wheels, yields the most efficient 2020 Kia Soul, with an incredible 35 highway mpg.
- EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 32 mpg/highway. Upgrading to the top-of-the-line Kia Soul unlocks the available 1.6L turbocharged engine and 7-speed DCT — a significant boost in power while remaining efficient.
Kia Soul Engine Specs
Don’t let the excellent Kia Soul fuel economy fool you. This is an SUV with plenty of power.
- The 2.0L four-cylinder engine is capable of 147 hp and up to 132 lb-ft of torque.
- The 1.6L turbo offers 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque.
Kia Soul Features
If you’re eyeing the Kia Soul mpg for the savings, we think you’ll be happy to know that each of its 5 trim levels is affordable. No matter which Soul you choose, the savings start here at Greenway Kia West and head on back to Winter Garden and Clermont:
2020 Kia Soul LX – MSRP $17,490
- 16-inch steel wheels with covers
- 147 hp and 132 lb-ft of torque
- Driver Assist technology
2020 Kia Soul S – MSRP $20,290
- Premium cloth seat trim
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Remote keyless entry with folding key
2020 Kia Soul GT-Line – MSRP $20,290
- More exterior color choices and available color combinations
- Front fog lights
- D-shaped leather steering wheel
2020 Kia Soul X-Line – MSRP $21,490
- Exclusive 18-inch alloy wheels
- Silver outside power-adjustable mirrors
- X-Line exclusive roof rails
2020 Kia Soul EX – MSRP $22,690
- Heated outside mirrors
- LED positioning lights
- Automatic temperature control air conditioning with cluster ionizer
2020 Kia Soul GT-Line Turbo – MSRP $27,490
- Chrome-tipped center exhaust
- Power sunroof with manual sunshade
- 1.6L turbocharged 4-cylinder
Save in a 2020 Kia Soul!
In addition to the money you’ll save with the great Kia Soul gas mileage, you can start saving with one of Greenway Kia West’s Kia Soul specials. Keep your Kia Soul fuel economy in check with our service department’s service specials, and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
More From Greenway Kia West
Thanks to the 2020 Kia Soul mpg ratings, living and driving in Orlando can be both fun and affordable. Not only is the Kia Soul continuously one of the coolest cars on the road, the Soul mpg numbers will leave you smiling on trips to the pump. Take a closer look at the Kia Soul fuel economy…
The 2020 Kia Sportage is attractive to Orlando drivers for many reasons — the most important of which is probably the safety and security this SUV offers to you and your family. The team at Greenway Kia West breaks down the Kia Sportage safety ratings and technologies that promote a safe drive on Orlando and Winter Garden roads. Learn…