2020 Kia Soul MPG Ratings
The 2020 Kia Soul mpg ratings make it easy to drive across Florida on a tight budget — which is great, because the Soul is fun to drive. Not only is the Kia Soul continuously one of the coolest cars on the road, the Soul mpg numbers will leave you smiling on trips to the pump whether you’re here in town or driving across the country.
Kia Soul Gas Mileage
The Kia Soul fuel economy depends on which engine you opt for, although both should have Orlando and Winter Garden drivers eager to get behind the wheel.
- EPA-estimated 25 mpg/city and 31 mpg/highway. The 2.0L four-cylinder powering the Kia Soul earns impressive numbers when paired with the Soul LX’s standard 6-speed manual transmission.
- EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway. Upgrading from the manual to the available Intelligent Variable Transmission brings a more efficient powertrain to the Soul LX (standard on the Soul S, GT-Line, and S-Line)
- EPA-estimated 29 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway. Stepping up to the Soul EX with standard 17-inch wheels yields the most efficient 2020 Kia Soul, with an incredible 35 highway mpg.
- EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 32 mpg/highway. Upgrading to the top-of-the-line Kia Soul unlocks the available 1.6L turbocharged engine and 7-speed DCT — a significant boost in power while remaining efficient.
The Kia Soul also has a 14.3 gallon fuel tank, and with its efficient performance, you can spend more time on the road and less time at the gas station.
Kia Soul Engine Specs
Don’t let the excellent Kia Soul fuel economy fool you. This hatchback is fun to drive around Orlando or Clermont, unlike some competing models.
- The 2.0L four-cylinder engine is capable of 147 hp and up to 132 lb-ft of torque.
- The 1.6L turbo offers 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque.
When it comes to transmission options, drivers can opt for a 6-speed manual transmission, which is the standard option, or they have the chance to select an Intelligent Variable Transmission or a 7-speed DCT.
Kia Soul Trim Levels and Pricing
If you’re eyeing the Kia Soul mpg for the savings, then you should know that the Soul itself is affordable whether you drive home the entry-level model or the top-of-the-line GT-Line Turbo:
- 2020 Kia Soul LX – MSRP $17,490
- 2020 Kia Soul S – MSRP $20,290
- 2020 Kia Soul GT-Line – MSRP $20,290
- 2020 Kia Soul X-Line – MSRP $21,490
- 2020 Kia Soul EX – MSRP $22,690
- 2020 Kia Soul GT-Line Turbo – MSRP $27,490
Have Fun Behind the Wheel of a 2020 Kia Soul
Keep your 2020 Kia Soul fuel economy in check with regular service (and you can save on that, too, with our service specials), and contact us today if you want to learn more about the Soul or need to schedule a test drive.
Learn More About Our Models
Who doesn’t want an SUV outfitted with the latest in tech and comfort amenities? But you don’t need to break the bank with a luxury SUV for life in Orlando — the 2021 Kia Telluride interior features ample space for up to eight passengers, a suite of classic auto comforts, and some of the most…
It’s no surprise that the Kia Sorento has been a fan-favorite among industry experts and Orlando drivers, and the 2021 model is no exception — especially with the brand new Sorento X-Line. This feature-packed crossover is offered in a variety of affordable configurations, so it is easy to find a Sorento perfectly tailored to your…
One of the latest additions to the Kia lineup, the Kia Telluride, already has plenty of buzz. Each new Telluride is packed to the brim with sophisticated features, but the 2021 Kia Telluride SX Prestige Package delivers a truly top-of-the-line experience to life in Orlando or Winter Garden. What sets the Telluride SX Prestige apart? We’re…
The 2021 Kia Sorento interior dimensions and features make it clear that this popular SUV will still be a favorite. From its spacious interior dimensions to its wealth of comfort and convenience features, no detail has been missed with this stellar SUV. Greenway Kia West explores the 2021 Kia Sorento interior, focusing on passenger and cargo volume,…
The 2020 Kia Soul mpg ratings make it easy to drive across Florida on a tight budget — which is great, because the Soul is fun to drive. Not only is the Kia Soul continuously one of the coolest cars on the road, the Soul mpg numbers will leave you smiling on trips to the…
Every trim of the 2020 Kia Sorento has 3rd row seating. Wondering which Kia Sorento seats 7? You’re in luck: each version of the 2020 Kia Sorento seats 7. The Sorento interior offers plenty of room for family and friends, but if you don’t need to fill all of those seats, it’s ready to go…