2021 Kia K5 MPG Ratings
When you choose the most efficient configuration of this stellar sedan, the new Kia K5 gas mileage reaches an impressive 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway with the turbocharged 1.6L 4-cylinder on the base LX trim. You can expect solid 2021 Kia K5 mpg numbers no matter which trim you choose, too. If you were looking for 2021 Kia Optima mpg specs, you’ve come to the right place: the Kia K5 has replaced the Optima, updated with some looks that are sure to turn heads.
Kia K5 MPG: Powertrain Options
The 2021 K5 is offered in a variety of configurations, so you can find a sedan that is perfectly tailored to your driving needs on the roads of Winter Garden. Rest assured that no matter which trim level you select, the Kia K5 mpg does not disappoint:
- Kia K5 LX: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway
- Kia K5 LXS: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT-Line: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 EX: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT: Turbocharged 2.5L 4-cylinder — MPG to be determined at the time of this writing
It’s tough to go wrong with a 2021 Kia K5. Whether you want an energetic 1.6L turbo or a thrilling 2.5L turbo, the K5 should be fun to drive.
Worried that the switch to the K5 means a less efficient engine? If the 2021 Kia Optima mpg numbers carried over from the previous model, you could expect 25 mpg city/35 mpg highway. So you have some improved specs all around.
The powerful and efficient gas and hybrid engine options are just the start. To achieve the impressive Kia K5 gas mileage specs, this sedan was well-equipped with an array of fuel-efficient features. These amenities help take the Kia K5 mpg to the next level:
- Front-Wheel Drive: FWD can be found throughout the Kia K5 lineup. This system provides ample traction while being more efficient than the available all-wheel drive systems. For drivers that want a boost in performance on Clermont roads, AWD is available on select trims.
- Drive Mode Select: Choose the perfect mode for your driving needs: Comfort, Eco, or Sport. If you want to maximize your fuel efficiency, opt for the Eco mode.
- Idle Stop and Go (ISG): Kia’s ISG system automatically shuts off the engine when your vehicle comes to a stop, then immediately starts again when you begin to accelerate.
Take the K5 for a Spin Today
The 2021 Kia K5 mpg figures are just the start of all this sedan has to offer Orlando and Orlando drivers. To see all that you can expect from the K5, visit Greenway Kia West to get behind the wheel for a test drive. You can also contact us to schedule some quality time with the K5 or with any questions about the new model.
Learn More About the Kia Models
Who doesn’t want an SUV outfitted with the latest in tech and comfort amenities? But you don’t need to break the bank with a luxury SUV for life in Orlando — the 2021 Kia Telluride interior features ample space for up to eight passengers, a suite of classic auto comforts, and some of the most…
It’s no surprise that the Kia Sorento has been a fan-favorite among industry experts and Orlando drivers, and the 2021 model is no exception — especially with the brand new Sorento X-Line. This feature-packed crossover is offered in a variety of affordable configurations, so it is easy to find a Sorento perfectly tailored to your…
One of the latest additions to the Kia lineup, the Kia Telluride, already has plenty of buzz. Each new Telluride is packed to the brim with sophisticated features, but the 2021 Kia Telluride SX Prestige Package delivers a truly top-of-the-line experience to life in Orlando or Winter Garden. What sets the Telluride SX Prestige apart? We’re…
The 2021 Kia Sorento interior dimensions and features make it clear that this popular SUV will still be a favorite. From its spacious interior dimensions to its wealth of comfort and convenience features, no detail has been missed with this stellar SUV. Greenway Kia West explores the 2021 Kia Sorento interior, focusing on passenger and cargo volume,…
The 2020 Kia Soul mpg ratings make it easy to drive across Florida on a tight budget — which is great, because the Soul is fun to drive. Not only is the Kia Soul continuously one of the coolest cars on the road, the Soul mpg numbers will leave you smiling on trips to the…
Every trim of the 2020 Kia Sorento has 3rd row seating. Wondering which Kia Sorento seats 7? You’re in luck: each version of the 2020 Kia Sorento seats 7. The Sorento interior offers plenty of room for family and friends, but if you don’t need to fill all of those seats, it’s ready to go…